CUSTOMER GDPR PRIVACY NOTICE
NorhtRidge is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice tells you how NorthRidge Lda (“NorthRidge”, “we”, “us”) processes personal data in relation to NorthRidge customers or suppliers. This Privacy Notice also describes your personal data protection rights, including a right to object to some of the processing that NorthRidge carries out. More information about your rights, and how to exercise them, is set out in the “Your Choices and Rights” section.
We may also provide you with additional information when we collect personal data, where we feel it would be helpful to provide relevant and timely information.
What Personal Data We Collect
We process the following types of personal data:
- Contact information: such as your employees name, address, phone, email and other similar information and your name, address, phone, email and other similar information in the event that you are a sole trader.
- Financial information: such as your bank account and payment details.
- Any other information you submit to us: such as signatures, opinions and requests.
Why We Collect, Use and Store this Personal Data
We collect, use and store your personal data for the reasons set out below.
- Where necessary for NorthRidge legitimate interests, as listed below, and where our interests are not overridden by your data protection rights.
For example, to ask you to provide your opinion or participate in surveys about our products and services.
- Where you have given consent.
For example, to provide you with direct marketing including information about goods and services which may be of interest to you by post, telephone, email and online. We will always offer a chance to unsubscribe from direct marketing.
- Where necessary to perform any contract NorthRidge has with you.
For example, to supply you with products or provide you with information on your product warranty.
- Where necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
For example, if we need to contact you pursuant to a product recall.
- Where necessary to protect NorthRidge legitimate interests and legal rights, and where our interests and not overridden by your data protection rights.
Protecting our legitimate business interests and legal rights. This includes, but is not limited to, use in connection with compliance, regulatory, auditing, legal claims (including disclosure of such information in connection with legal process or litigation) and other ethics and compliance reporting requirements]
How We Share Your Personal Data
- Transfers to NorthRidge authorised resellers and buyers
We DO NOT share your personal data with any resellers and buyers in the EEA.
- Transfers to companies providing services under contract
Your personal data will be shared with companies providing services under contract to NorthRidge, such the companies set out below:
- Website provider (current provider: TSO HOST)
- Website service provider (current provider: TSO HOST)
- App developers (current providers: N/A )
- App service provider (current provider: N/A )
- IT hosting (current provider: N/A )
- IT maintenance provider (current provider: N/A)
- Insurance providers (current provider: Brundsons)
- [In-Office payments facilitator (current provider: Barclays Bank)
- [Online payments facilitator (current provider: Barclays Bank)
- [Google analytics provided for website improvement and optimisation (Google LLC)
- Business Intelligence and CRM (Current Provider: VECTA)
- Finance database provider (current provider: SAGE)
- Professional advisors (current provider: N/A)
- Email Marketing (Current Provider: Mail Chimp)
- Customer satisfaction survey (current provider: N/A)
Further to the above purposes, we will transfer your personal data to organisations outside of the EEA. When doing do, we may use standard contractual data protection clauses, which have been approved by the European Commission. We may also transfer your data to organisations in the US who participate in the EU-US Privacy Shield or which have corporate rules in place to protect your data, which have been approved by EU data protection authorities. For further information, including to obtain a copy of the documents used to protect your information, please contact us as described in the Contact Us section below.
- Transfers to other organisations
- Transfers to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose your personal data in order to comply with a legal obligation or if we consider this is necessary for us to protect the rights, property or safety of NorthRidge, our customers or others.
- Transfers to government authorities and/or law enforcement officials if mandated by law or if required for the protection of our legitimate interests in compliance with applicable laws.
- Transfers to prospective or actual buyers in the event that NorthRidge sells any of its business or assets which includes personal data.
Your Choices and Rights
- Your general Rights and Choices
- You have the right to ask NorthRidge for a copy of your personal data; to correct, delete or restrict processing of your personal data; and to obtain the personal data you provide in a structured, machine readable format.
- You can object to the processing of your personal data in some circumstances (in particular, where we don’t have to process the data to meet a contractual or other legal requirement).
- Where we have asked for your consent, you may withdraw consent at any time. If you ask to withdraw your consent to NorthRidge processing your data, this will not affect any processing which has already taken place at that time.
These rights may be limited, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal personal data about another person, or if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law or have compelling legitimate interests to keep.
- Your Rights and Choices regarding Direct Marketing
NorthRidge will give you the opportunity to opt-in (consent) to having your contact details used for direct marketing purposes at the time we ask you to submit your details OR will ask you to opt out of marketing by letting us know via email, text message or phone call.
If you do not want us to send you direct marketing, or to use your personal data for profiling related to direct marketing, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, you can ask us not to do this, at any time, by:
- Replying to a direct marketing email with ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject line;
- By changing privacy settings in an app (if applicable to the app);
- By contacting us at the contact us address below or writing to DPO, NorthRidge Lda, Rua da Carreira n.º 62 Sala K, Funchal – Portugal
- Your Right to Complain to a Supervisory Authority
You also have the right to complain to a supervisory authority for data protection. The supervisory authority could be in the place where you live, or where you work, or where a breach of data protection obligations has occurred.
We will retain your personal data only for as long as we need it for NorthRidge legitimate interest in accordance with applicable law, or perform a service at your request, or to meet a legal requirement, after which we will take steps to delete your personal data or hold it in a form that no longer identifies you.
The data controller for your personal data is NorthRidge Lda.
If you have questions about this Privacy Notice or wish to contact us for any reason in relation to our personal data processing, please contact NorthRidge services (firstname.lastname@example.org).